Total veterans currently visiting this blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

MEMORANDUM DEPICTING THREE MAIN AND URGENT DEMANDS OF VETERANS SUBMITTED :Veteran Prabhjot Singh Chhatwal PLS Retd.

Dear Veterans,
Regards. I am back from Delhi, late last night.
Now the Prime Minister is on tour, abroad. We will
get a meeting fixed with him when he is back and
our new organization is registered. The much
discussed memorandum, depicting only ® only
three main and urgent demands of ex-servicemen
(i.e.1.Immediate release of Improved pension to JCOs.
and below.2.Grant of pension @ 60 % of last pay
drawn to JCOs and @ 70 % to Havs. and below.
3.Change of Pay band from PB-2 to PB-3 for Sub. Maj.
and from PB-1 to PB-2 for Hav.) stands submitted by
me, after discussion with concerned authorities,
under my signature on the letter-head of my
non-controversial org. 'Indian Ex-Services League ,
Punjab & Chandigarh' to avoid delay and as per
the much valued suggestion made by some of our
much concerned veterans on this blog and others
who, personally, interacted with me .

In this context, I have only ® only one information,

worth useful dissemination, that 'Change of Pay band',
asked by this organization i.e. IESL (P&C) only ® only,
much earlier and supported by none so far, has become
the 'Hot Topic' under discussion, both in official circle
and among the serving soldiers. It can not ® can not be
assessed, now, when Govt. agrees to this demand but it
is certain to get through, sooner or later. The
'recent committee', formed by govt.(after joint
memorandum submitted on 14-10-2009) to review
the demands of veterans, is very well aware of
this demand raised by us.

Now coming to C' Box discussion on my blog, I shall

give no comments, as my respected veterans have
discussed much among themselves, except offering
my humble suggestion to be polite and respect
other's point of view, if you wish others to do the same.
Please do not give personal comments on any one.
During my absence,, my veteran friend S.S. Sohi has
posted the posts and chatted on C'Box with my consent.
He has very clearly mentioned on the blog
'for Vet. PJS Chhatwal.
One thing, I would request my vet. friends to go through
the post under the caption, 'Govt. meeting Demands of
Ex-Servicemen-No way and Simply not in this manner'
on Veteran Gavin's Blog showing Gulf News dt.20-11-2009
with PJS marked on it. Please go through this carefully
and find for yourself, whom my friend Gavini addresses
and suggests that this is not the way .It is also an other
game played by my friends under my name like one
played earlier on my blog. Nothing more from my side.
God bless all .
Veteran Prabhjot Singh Chhatwal PLS Retd
President,
Indian ex-Services League,Punjab & Chandigarh,

Mob.98554-09128,Tele-Fax 0175000896.

No comments:

Post a Comment